Well bloggers do giveaways, right? To get followers and twitter followers and whatever we’re doing these days. (If it’s more than that don’t tell me because that’s about all I can handle right now.)
Well I don’t have books hanging around here that I’m willing to give away (heaven forbid.)
BUT, I have something that many don’t and that I’m grateful for every day and I want to share. The BEACH!
That’s right, I’m giving away THE BEACH!
The winner will receive one handful of sand and surf, complete with the smells of salt and sunshine. (I’ll package it very carefully, or something.)
All you have to do is enter! Here’s how:
1. Follow me on Twitter: 1 entry
2. Follow me on this blog: 5 entries (That google friend thing on the right.)
3. Tweet about this contest: 2 entries (per day)
4. Blog about this contest: 10 entries (Link in your comment for mutually beneficial linkamjigies.)
5. Read and comment on one chapter of Mourn the Sun: 15 entries (Prologue doesn’t count. Be fair! It’s only two sentences!)
Now, if you get through all of that I’ll enter everyone who has at least 15 entries for a $15 Amazon.com gift card. (Ha! Not nearly as cool as the beach, is it?)
Post a comment below with you total entries, feel free to update with the number of tweets. Contest is open until July31, 2010.
Yeah, that’s it. Enter at your own peril… or, wait… have fun!
UPDATE! I’m going to be out of town at the end of July/beginning of August. So the contest is extended until August 25!
ALSO: I’m at 45 followers as of this update and I’m thrilled. Are any of you participating in #5MinuteFiction? If you are, that’s 20 points. Just update in the comments to add entries to your total.