I’ve been thoroughly enjoying her web serial Broommates so what a nice surprise this is.
Here are the rules of the awards:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order…)
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
What a challenge this is going to be, coming up with seven interesting things about myself to share. You might want to skip this next bit and get on to the 15 excellent bloggers.
- I have a kickin’ (do we still say that?) natural white streak just at the front part of my hair. I loves it Mr. Frodo.
- I generally detest pop music and have never watched American Idol in my life but I’m an Adam Lambert fan. Go figure.
- I love raw carrots and cooked mushrooms. I will NOT eat cooked carrots or raw mushrooms.
- I have a “thing” about odd numbers, don’t really like them. But both my kids and I were born in odd number years and two of us on odd number days and that bothers me.
- The name of my street is [Son’s Name] [Daughter’s Name] Lane. I told my husband that if we goof and have a third kid, she/he will have to be named Lane.
- I’ve been sitting on this post for more than a week because I can’t think of any more interesting things about myself.
- I’m apparently a lot more boring than I realized.
Now for the blogs!
- Diary of a Desperate Exmoor Woman
- Shadow Unit – A Fiction Experiment
- The Lockless Door – Rebecca Hamilton
- Robert James Russell
- Word Exorcism – Shianan Fae
- 1 Story a Week – Christopher Blanchard
- Attack of the Muses – Monica Marier
- Tasty Rob Recipes
- Madison Woods
- The Distracted Writer
- Inside the Margins – John Hardy Bell
- Post-Apocalyptic Publishing
- Noelle Pierce
- Gene Doucette
See, the blogs part was easy because there are always interesting people to be found and those in the list above are good people too, in addition to being good bloggers. My thanks to you all for your contributions and thanks again, Valerie!